Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Happy baby pictures!

I just love Gracie's little smile. Here are some pictures I took recently.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Who cannot love a smile like that!

5 comments:

Princess Jill said...

OMG! Love the pics. She is sooo cute. I can't wait to see her again. She just has the cutest smile ever.

Kat said...

I agree...how can you not love that peanut?! She looks like such a happy baby. (And, I absolutely love the little faux-hawk!)

Wendy said...

I seriously cannot look at those pictures without laughing...and I've looked at 'em like a hundred times now! Give her a big kiss from Auntie Wendy!!

Kara - Wife, Momma, Doula said...

SOOOO CUTE!! I can't wait to see her!!

Anonymous said...

I come and look here everyday just to see her pictures!!