Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Easter!


For those that won't be seeing Grace tomorrow.. this is her easter dress. I've spent alot of time this week looking for the perfect dress, and I believe this is it. So of course I'll take pics tomorrow but here is a sneak preview. Hope you like it!

Grace finally got a crib last week! And she has been sleeping in it everynight like a big girl. It was kind of hard for me to have her sleeping in another room, but it's working out fine. I bought a monitor to be able to listen to her and check on her alot before I actually go to bed just to make sure she's okay. And she is. She sleeps very well for us too! Goes to bed between 9-10 and sleeps till 7-8 am. It's so wonderful being able to sleep all night, and I really hope she keeps this up!
Let's see, oh she'll be 4 months old already on Monday! Can you even believe it? I cannot. It's sad to see her growing up so quickly but it's so much fun too. Kind of bittersweet. She's getting bigger and so much more aware of her surrounding. She loves to hold onto her toys and put them into her mouth and just stare at them. She loves the TV and Sadie, and when I lay her on the floor she looks for one or the other. She's starting to laugh again, especially at the TV. She's not rolling over yet but we're working on that. Oh and she definately hates her car seat and the car. Usually cries for at least five minutes everytime we get in the car. But I do have a remedy.. I have a baby einstein CD that I crank up and I also have a toy that a friend got her that hangs down and plays music. Both those things together usually distract her enough to calm down.
We go back to her ped on Wednesday and I'm interested to see how much she weighs. I weighed her the other day and she weighed around 18 pounds! I don't know how accurate that was so we'll see what the dr's scale says. We're also going to start her on cereal in her bottle soon.. wondering how that will be. I think it's time for her to start on cereal because she just seems like she's ready.
So that's all for now.. Easter pics to come!

No comments: