Grace has figured out how to scream again, for the fun of it. And let me tell you, it's enough to drive anyone crazy! All day yesterday and most of this morning, all we've heard is screaming. My neighbors have to either think that a) I don't pay any attention to my child or b) I'm hurting her enough to make her scream. In all reality, I'm trying to get her to stop or tone it down a bit, and not hurting her at all! Mostly laughing at her because she is so CRAZY! *and secretly planning my escape* I broke out the camcorder yesterday to record her screaming just so I have proof if I do go mental, she caused it. And to show her when she gets older, just how loud she was as a baby!
In other news we've been been doing great on cereal. I gave it to her twice yesterday and the second time she ate it just like she was supposed too! *pics are coming* This morning she wasn't really interested in it but I think she was to full from her bottle. I'm starting to warm up to the idea of giving her other foods.. but still not 100% happy about it.
Friday, April 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Omigoodness! Had to call your Aunt Nancy because we were discussing this just 10 minutes ago. Went to the site and here it is!!! Well, Nana and Aunt Nancy are simply laughing out loud (literally) and being slightly jealous that you girls are having so much fun :o) Love y'all! Nana
I'm so glad you're recording all the screaming!
Post a Comment