
Being a mother is so special to me. Yesterday was my first real Mother's day, and I put together a list of things I love about my baby. Thank you for making me a Mom, Mike. I love you.
Your marshmellow arms and legs
The way you look up at lights and smile at the ceiling fan
The face you make when you poop
The way you sigh when you sleep
How you love to be tickle and the way you giggle
Your beautiful blue eyes
The way you talk and coo
How your eyes light up when you see your Daddy
How excited you get when Sadie licks your face
How you love your baths and the sound of running water
The way you suck on your lower lip
How you smile when you see yourself in the mirror
The way you smile as soon as I get the camera out
How you love to look out the window when we sit together on the couch
How you chew on your hands and put everything in your mouth
How you scream at the top of your lungs because your excited or happy
How you chew on your tongue
The way you watch TV as if you understand it
How angry you get when I lay you down for tummy time
The way you hold things and try to figure them out
How you loved to have your diaper and clothes changed
How good you eat off a spoon
How you can catch a strangers eye at the store and immediately smile at them, making them notice you
How you will fall sleep next to me and wake up smiling
The way I can touch your nose and make you giggle
Your precious little ears
These are just a few of the things I love about you Gracie. You are my world, my sunshine and my heart. Thank you for being you.
1 comment:
Being a mom is the best gift in the WORLD!!
Post a Comment