
Today we had Gracie's six month checkup! Can you believe she is that old already? Time has really flown by. In another six months, we'll be celebrating her first birthday! Wow! She is up to 19.5 lbs (95%) and 26 inches long(60%). Doc wants me to start her slowly on table foods, like puff cereal and stuff. She has done really well so far with eating her baby food, that I'm kind of excited to move forward with what she eats. Doc says she looks great though! No concerns on my part or hers. So Gracie is really doing great!
I've been trying all week to update my blog with pics and stuff from the vacation, but everytime I try it takes forever and the pics don't load right, so I've given up. I will try again soon, promise. Vacation and the wedding was wonderful though. We had an awesome time!!
1 comment:
I love her little picture....and can't believe she's 6 months already! She's adorable!
Post a Comment