Today at Walmart, Grace had her first real temper tantrum. She was whiney and fussy and wanted out of her car seat, so I held her for awhile while I shopped. But she's almost 20 flippin pounds, so my arm gets tired real quick. So I set her down in the front of the cart, legs in the holes like a big girl. She got a huge kick out of it. I needed to get some TP, so I picked up two four packs and set one on each side of her, so she wouldn't fall over. Well she latched on to one of the packs, and starting sucking/biting on it. It's plastic. We can't chew on plastic, this I know. So I pryed the tp pack out of her hand and thru it in the cart.
She lost it.
Started screaming, turning around in the cart to find the tp, kicking her legs and screaming her head off.
She's only six months old.
Help me.
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those first milestones are ones you will remember for the rest of your life! My mother *still* talks about the time we were shoe shopping, and I literally flung myself on the carpet and screamed my head off, because the sales lady put those skid resistant pads on the botttom of my new shoes, and took away that cool clicking noise. But, I was like 3 years old...not 6 months! LOL! Good luck there girl!
My daughter choked on a piece of cellophane off a box of cookies once. After that fright,I learned to pick up something for her to gnaw on that would be harmless. Like those extremely messy Gerber biter biscuits or a teething toy from the baby section. I never had any problem paying for the empty wrapper or whatever at the checkout, and Baby gets an inexpensive treat while you shop. :)
Ah, yes, the dreaded temper tantrums....I remember those days very well!LOL {{{{{hugs}}}}}
Post a Comment