Monday, July 10, 2006
Bath time may never be the same..
Miss Grace has discovered water. And she likes it. It makes her a little angry that she cannot pick it up and chew on it, but she gets back at it by slamming down her hands in the water and splashing it all over us. Then kicking her feet really fast, making the water in her little tub go up and down, and then splash us again. When the water gets on her face, she looks at me like "is this okay Mommy?" and I laugh and we do it all over again. She used to just lay there and let me bathe her, but tonight she wanted to sit up. Now I'm afraid her baths won't be quick and easy anymore. Probably longer and messier, but more fun for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love watching the little ones during bath time - they get so excited!
How is she when you take her to the pool? Does she love that water too?
Post a Comment