I'd just like to chat a bit. There really isn't anything going on, or any pictures I must post, however I feel the need to just chat.
So in case you haven't heard.. Mike had a mega-awesome December and WON US A CRUISE! So in April, we'll be packing up and heading out for a 7 day glorious cruise to the Caribbean. Sounds wonderful, right? Yes, it will be wonderful and fun and oh yeah.. we won't be taking Grace with us.
-sigh-
I'm having some serious issues today with leaving her. When I think about it, my belly begins to hurt. It's not like I'm that attached to her that I can't leave her for seven days.. or is it? I think I'm okay with it.. but maybe not. Maybe we should just take her. No, we shouldn't. What if she cries or gets sick or misses me and I'm not there? What will she be doing all day long without her Mama? Will she not even realize I'm gone? Will she miss me? She better miss me.
The plan is to leave her with Nana (at least, I think that's the plan.. we're not really sure yet...) for that week. I fully and completely trust Nana and her abilities to take care of my child. I'm not worried that she can't do it. What I'm worried about is that I CAN'T DO IT.
Will I have fun? Will I be able to not worry and enjoy my time alone with Mike? Why is it easy for Mike, and hard for me. Why do I have to feel this way about leaving her? Is it hard for everyone to leave their child? Or am I the only one that get's anxiety about leaving my baby?
Will I get over this by April? Will Mike kill me before then for worrying so much?
She won't hate me for leaving her, will she?
In other very exciting news.. my cousin Deann is pregnant! (Gosh I hope she doesn't care that I'm telling the internet world thru my blog.. I don't think she'll care!)
I'm so excited and so happy for her and her husband. I really hope she has a girl.. but a boy would be fun too I guess. Either way, I just hope the baby is happy and healthy and Deann has a wonderful easy pregnancy with no issues.
So what's new with Grace? Well she is growing and getting smarter by the day. She has just recently learned how to climb on stuff to get to what she wants, and that's really scarey for me. I always keep my eye on her but now I have to keep my EYES on her to make sure she's not going to hurt herself by climbing on something. She's complety off formula and bottles, and I'm starting work on the pacifier. She has only ever taken that at naptime and bedtime anyways, so I'm not in a huge rush to throw it away just yet. She loves to eat table food and just about anything anyone in the house is eating. She thinks if we're eating something, she should at least get a bite of it. Or two...or the whole thing. She doesn't understand if we're eating something she shouldn't be eating. All she knows is that she wants a bite, now.
What's new with me? Well I joined Weight Watchers six weeks ago today, and as of my last meeting I'm down 12.6 lbs. Weight Watchers has been the easiest diet I've ever done, and I'm really looking forward to continueing to loose weight and get down to my ideal weight for myself. I am back into pre-pregnancy jeans which feels great, but I still have alot more weight to loose.
So I think that's about it for my chat with my blog. Happy Thursday everyone!
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're crazy.
:-)
Congratulations on the weight loss, by the way!
Post a Comment