So I'm having a bit of a difficult time feeding Grace. She's not picky at all, and she'll eat anything I give her. My problem is I don't know what to give her. Do I still make her own plate of food, or give her what we're eating? Is it okay to give her BBQ sauce or ketchup, or should I avoid that? Grace on the other hand, doesn't care really. She has really ate everything I've given her, and seems to prefer our food over her "toddler cuisine". Which is fine by me.. I just don't make meals everyday because of Mike's work schedule. I tend to just eat whatever I find and then feed her something else.
Well last night I made BBQ chicken bundles (scroll down a bit for the recipe), which were awesome I must say. I had some mini-ravoli left over for Grace to eat, along with carrots. She ate all the carrots first, nibbled on the ravoli then started mashing her food everywhere so I assumed she was done.
Boy was I wrong.
Mike gave her a piece of his chicken and the girl went to town. I had cut my piece in half, hoping to eat the rest later. Well she finished up Mike's chicken, then started on mine. She ate almost all of my half too! We both thought she'd never stop eating it!
I guess this girl likes her meat!!
(side note.. if you happen to click on that link up there, take a minute to read Kat's food blog. She has some awesome recipes on it!!)
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for all the love!
Grace is a carnivore!
She obviously isnt like her aunt mo!
Post a Comment