Those of you with young children know that they put everything in their mouths. I knew that about babies, but never thought it really was EVERYTHING. Well, it is. I have a list a mile long of things we've fished out of Gracie's little mouth, and most of them are just plain scarey. But yesterday, she put something in her mouth that made me almost loss my mind.
Cat POOP.
We have a long haired cat, and sometimes things stick to his backside and then while he's running thru the house those things (poop) that got stuck fall off. Luckily up until this point I have found those things and picked them up before Grace. (This doesn't happen often..didn't want anyone thinking this was a daily thing...) Well unfortunately, last night, Grace found one of those things (poop) and immedietly stuck it in her mouth. I was using the restroom (silly me for thinking I could pee without her getting into something) and I came back in the room and noticed she was chewing on something. I ran over to her and saw a piece of poop in her hand with a chunk missing. She took a bite of the poop and was chewing on it. She has this horrible look of disgust on her face, but still decided it was good enough to chew on. I took the poop out of her hand and her mouth, washed her hands and rinsed out her mouth the best I could. She was angry with me because apparently, she thought it was tasty or something. I wanted to toss my cookies (and the cat).
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Even though you already told me this, your such a good writer it made me laugh!
YOU MAKE ME LAUGH TOO! YOU ARE A GOOD WRITER. GEE I GUESS THAT BEATS WHAT SHE PUT IN HER MOUTH WHEN HER GRAMMY WAS WATCHING HER,HEY? LOVE YOU MOM
ACTUALLY THAT SHOULD SAY GRAMMY SAID
I remember those days of having to watch everything they did!
OMG! In the dog world, they call that Cat Candy...I guess you should call it that in Grace's world too!
Eeeeeewwwwwwww!!!!!!!
Post a Comment