We leave Sunday for our cruise....
Sunday, Sunday, Sunday.
I know my baby will be okay..
but I'm not sure that I will be.
I'm very excited and ready for vacation,
but will I have fun fun fun without my baby?
Mike will be there..
Mike who?
Oh yeah, that's my husband.
It will be good to spend time with him again..
but what will I do without my baby?
I'll survive, I'm sure. ( I don't have a choice!)
In other news around here.. Grace has quite the little vocabulary lately. If she's in the right mood I can get her to repeat just about everything. She likes to say everyones names, one right after the other. But then I say something like "kitty" and she replies with "Meow"! which just throws off everything. Then she runs around the house looking for the kitty and our game is over.
Her Daddy taught her something last week he's quite proud of. I was really sick last week and I'll admit, not in the best of moods. Well Mike taught Grace to do this.. when he says "What noise does Mommy make"?.. Grace so lovingly replies with "Wahhhhhhhh"! Hahaha, it's so funny. (It really is cute but hey, he's making fun of ME!) Luckily I'm better this week and can laugh when she does it now.
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment