Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I knew one day it would happen..

Grace pooped in the tub.

I've heard stories before about kids going potty in the bathtub so I knew it was coming, and figured we got lucky because she hadn't done the deed yet. Well tonight was her night. So I'm sitting there next to her in the tub and she gets her poop look on her face. I thought maybe it was just gas, but I was wrong. I heard the bubbles float to the top and she starts smiling at me, then giggling and I knew she went poo-poo. So I unplugged the drain so the water could go down and put her on the toilet. She just looked at me like "what am I supposed to do here ma"?.. and I cleaned her off then the tub. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but not something I hope she makes a habit of.

2 comments:

Kat said...

You are so right! Everyone has a "poop in the tub" story. I say, if the actual poop was SOLID, you got off lucky!

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha :o)