We bought Grace a plastic kiddie pool for the summer time. She loves it! Last week we filled it up for her and put her in it, and she had so much fun! I thought it would be a good idea to buy the pool with the slide and now I'm wondering why I thought that was a good idea. All I do is stand in the pool and put her on the slide and hold her as she goes down, repeat about 100 times till she decides to take a break and play with her toys. Oh well, she's having fun.. and that's all that matters.. right?!?
We also decided it was time to trim up her bangs. Her hair has grown so much in the past few months, and it was always hanging in her eyes. So after she swam in her pool and had a shower, I got out the scissors and Mike cut her hair! She looked so different to me at first but now I'm used to it. It's already growing so fast that you can hardly even tell we cut them a week ago!
No comments:
Post a Comment