You don't wanna eat, you don't want to be held, or put down. I'm not allowed to pee without you, or make dinner, or do dishes. You still hate shopping, and I'm hoping one day that will change. You like to be nekkid, and rip your diaper off if you don't have shorts or pants on over it. You love to brush your teeth like a big girl, but hate having your hair washed or fixed.
Your in desperate need of a real haircut, but I'm to much of a chicken to take you to do it. I always thought I'd be the kind of Mom that wouldn't mind having my childs hair cut, but the thought of cutting off your sweet baby hair just makes me sad. You love Hailey, who's spending the summer pretty much with us, but you also love to hurt her it seems. You hit her, pinch her, pull her hair and won't let her play with any of your toys. She loves you, but I don't blame her if she doesn't like you that much right now.
You hate your car seat most days, and scream pretty much the whole time we're driving somewhere. Unless your eating fishes or have your ca-ca (bink), your pretty much unhappy being in the car. It makes going to the store or anywhere we might need to go, pretty much miserable.
Even after all this Grace Marie Evans, I still love you more than anything in the world.
3 comments:
Cute pics :o)
Thats my girl.
I love those pictures!
Those pictures are priceless! I can remember having those exact same thoughts and feelings when my girls were little.
Post a Comment