Thursday, August 09, 2007

What's for dinner?

I'm really into menu planning and cooking 5-6 nights a week, but for some reason I never seem to follow through with the whole planning and cooking part of it. I try, I really do, but for some reason I just can't pull it off. I love cooking though. I mean, I really love it. I love making good healthy food for my family, food they think is wonderful and great and want to eat seconds or thirds of. I love cookbooks and recipes, and I could spend hours watching food network if I had hours to spare. (Even if I didn't have hours to spare I'd still watch it) I guess because it's summer and we're busy doing summery things I haven't really done much cooking or menu planning, but I miss it. Alot. And I'm sure my family does too.
So, what's for dinner tonight?
Morrocan chicken (baked, I think)
steamed red potatoes
fresh corn on the cob and watermelon.

There, all that just to tell you what we're eating tonight. That is if I actually remove my bottom from the computer chair, distract Grace and get in the kitchen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dinner was good tonight btw!!