Thursday, October 25, 2007

Say goodbye to the ca-ca

Yesterday I asked Grace is she wanted to throw away her ca-ca (pacifier). Usually her response is a big fat NO, so I wasn't expecting anything different. BUT she said "YES" and ran to the trash can, threw it away, ran back to me and was actually kinda excited about it. So I put her to bed last night, she asked for it, I said you threw it away, and that was the end of it. No crying, no fighting sleep.. just went right to sleep. We did notice though that she woke up alot more last night, talking to herself, but she still didn't need it or want it.
So I think we may have rid ourselves of the ca-ca, once and for all! Yeah!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Yay for Grace!

Kat said...

That's exciting! Now, does she had a secret stash of ca-ca's, like under her crib? Kelsey was a little sneak with paci's everywhere!