Sunday, November 11, 2007
Wow, what a vocabulary you have!
It seems like lately, Grace can really talk. Like put sentences together and even read books. She has this Maisy Mouse book that she loves, and we read it to her all the time. Well last night Mike read it to her, and Grace went back page by page and read the book to her Daddy! I just sat there, amazed, because she's never done that before. She's really good at telling me what she wants too. Like this morning I got her out of bed and I was just holding her and hugging her for a minute, and she said "steps Mommy" which meant that she wanted to go downstairs. So of course, I had no choice but to listen to her!! She is the boss, yanno.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is AWESOME when she says
"Daddy is my favorite"
SOOOOOO sweet!! Smart girl, that Gracie!
Gee, I wonder who wrote that other comment there....! :P
Post a Comment