Monday, March 31, 2008
Feeling the baby move
Saturday night I finally felt what seemed like a little flutter in my tummy, and I'm pretty sure it was the baby moving around. I thought I felt it again at church yesterday. I kept waiting to feel it move again yesterday but I didn't. I think that I'm either just to distracted to feel this one move like I did with Grace, or I just plain can't feel it yet. I didn't feel Grace moving until I was about 17 weeks pregnant, so maybe it's just to early. I don't know! I'm about 15 weeks as of yesterday, and around 20 weeks we'll be able to find out what this baby is! I'm actually starting to feel better, and I know once we find out what this baby is and I'm feeling it move around, it will really sink in and the excitement will start. It's so hard in the beginning, because all you really feel is fat and nauseous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hehe Dev your such a great writer!
I can't believe you felt it move! And u didn't even tell me!
Post a Comment