Wednesday, August 13, 2008

39 days left?

Are you kidding me? Where did the time go. I'm 34 weeks right now, so she could really come between now and her due date, or if she decided to be stubborn, after her due date. Hoping though to be induced this time also, just because it will be easier (for me, mainly) with Grace. I want to make sure everything is set for her. Anyways, I had another Dr's appt today and I lost one pound, and still measuring small at 31 weeks. But at my last appt, 2 weeks ago, I had gained FIVE POUNDS and measured at 30 weeks.Had an ultrasound the next day, and the baby looked fine. So guess I'm just going to measure small with this one. Which is funny since I feel like my belly cannot get any bigger.

Grace seems to be getting more and more excited for her baby sister to come. We talk about it often, and instead of getting upset about her she actually is excited for her to come. She wants her to lay in her princess bed with her, and hold her and help Mommy take care of her. She also agreed to let Addison have her diapers and she'll be a big girl. Wohoo! We'll see how that works out though :o)

We're getting everything ready around here lately, and I'm feeling more and more prepared also. Thanks to my wonderful cousin, I have all the baby clothes up to 6 months washed and put away. I have most of the blankets washed and need to get the crib and co-sleeper put together also. The infant seat is washed and ready to go, and to the joy of anyone that rides in my car, my car is actually cleaned out also. I have more things I want/need to get done/buy, but feeling pretty good with what is done.

I'm feeling really good too, which is so odd. My second trimester was actually more physically painful than the third. Maybe because all my joints were moving and stretching getting ready for the baby. But now, I feel really good. I'm starting to get uncomfortable with how big she is in my belly, but at least I don't have the constant physical pain now like I did before. Everynow and then I throw out my back or my hips, and having a hard time doing simple things like wash Grace's hair, but for the most part I'm feeling pretty good. Now if we could just make sure my belly doesn't get any bigger, we'll be set. I somehow doubt that will happen though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! I can't wait to see that Angel face next month :o) It's so awesome that Grace is finally getting excited. Maybe this will motivate her with the P.Training.

Kat said...

Did you just reveal the name you chose? If so, I LOVE it! If not, ignore this comment completely.

P.S - I need your new address. Can you email it to me?