Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Gracie - ism's

Sometimes I wish I could write down or blog the funny things that Grace says. I always want to keep track some how, but forget. This morning though, out of no where, she said "May I watch Clifford please" which made me just about fall off my chair. We've been working on manners with her alot. She will usually just say please and thank you when she gets what she wants, but hasn't really put it all together. If I ask her to ask nicely or what do you say when you want something, I usually get the look and she will yell PLEASE! instead of asking nicely. It was just nice to have her put it together this am without any prompting from me.

The other funny thing that she's been saying lately is that she "took a haircut" this week instead of getting a haircut. She likes to tell people about how she took a haircut and her hair was on the floor.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey deary your blog font is black :o) Can't read anything.

Anonymous said...

what if you let it load all the way?

Anonymous said...

it did load all the way.

Anonymous said...

FYI must be my work comp because your pattern comes up. Sorry for all the comments?

Anonymous said...

lol I'm just glad you can see it?? miss you