http://picasaweb.google.com/dle6453/Addison9140802
Click that link to view pictures (finally!!!) of Addison!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to my new and improved blog. I've been wanting to get back into blogging for along time now, so hoping with changing things around I will be able to. Enjoy, and please leave comments if you read!
5 comments:
Your pics are amazing! She is so beautiful. I think my fave though is the one of Gracie holding her. That and her FEET! BEAUTIFUL!
Great pics. I love the one with the little beret on Addison, and the picture of Grace sleeping with Feona, She looks so wild- just like Gracie. Also the one with G is horizontal, she really just looks like an angel. You have such beautiful girls!
Love, Lys
What wonderful pictures! I love them all!
How fun - so good to see our girls anytime we want. Precious...
thank you!
Nana
Tag - You're it!!
Read my blog to find out what to do :)
Post a Comment