Really I do. But it seems like I just don't have the time to sit and type and think anymore! As I type this Addie is sitting on my lap grabbing everthing and chewing on the table! Of course I could just put here down but then she'll cry....!
I can't believe how fast time has flown since Addison came along. She's already 5 1/2 months old! I swear it was forever before Grace was this age. It's a fun age though. She's found her little voice and loves to use it. She also rolls over and is trying to sit up by herself. She loves her big sister and the dog and usually squels when Sadie is in front of her. Grace is doing great having a baby sister. Most of the time she likes her and is very patient with me while I take care of Addie. She definaletly has her "moments" where she screams out " I DON'T LOVE ADDISON!" but I'm sure that will pass someday. I do try to explain to her that it's not nice to say those things and it's okay for her to not like Addie, but don't say she doesn't love her. Addison is also doing great with eating her baby food! She's starting to need to eat more than once a day (cereal and baby food that is) and she's getting SO BIG! She's also for the most part sleeping through the night which is so great!
Grace is loving school and we started swim lessons last weekend. Basically she wrapped her little arms around my neck and wouldn't let go for 40 mins while we were in the pool. I can see these lessons will be fun! (They go for like 6-8 weeks I think.. yeah!) Grace is looking forward to spring and almost everyday she asks if it's spring yet! We need some nice weather and to be able to get outside and play! She's also counting and learning her letters. She's really amazing. She learns songs at school and sings them when she gets home. It's so sweet. She's also getting taller and thinner, and looking more like a kid than a toddler! Already! Potty training is 100% done, except for night time. We still do pull ups at night, even though she's mostly dry in the morning. I just don't want to change wet sheets at 2 am. :((
Well that's all for now, Grace wants me to read to her and Addie is screaming! Hope to be back soon to update.
Love, Mama of 2 crazy girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
[url=http://www.kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/_photos/photo_big7.jpg[/img][/url]
בית מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - שירות חדרים אנו מספקים שירותי אירוח מגוונים כמו כן ישנו במקום שירות חדרים המכיל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]אחרוחות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מיוחדים אשר מוגשות ישירות לחדרכם!
לפרטים נוספים נא גשו לאתר האינטרנט שלנו - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]
Post a Comment