
I just realized this morning that yesterday was my first Mothers day as a Mother of two. I didn't even think about it, it seems like Addison has always been here. We're so blessed to have two beautiful, smart little girls. I'm so excited to watch my babies grow up together, and hoping they will be best friends one day. Addison is such a happy girl. She has her first two bottom teeth already! She's also learning to crawl, going backwards right now and around in circles, it's so funny. She's also rolling over from back to front and front to back. It's funny to find her in the morning on her belly sleeping in her crib when I've put her down on her back to bed. She's just so amazing!
(They are both being so loud right now that it's very hard to think, but I'm trying!)
Grace is doing pretty great also. This week is her last week of preschool already. She'll be going to a new school next year, we think. Although we have enjoyed having her at her current school, I have a few concerns so I think it's best that we move her to a new school. I know this will be hard for her (we drive past her school all the time) but I think it will be best in the long run. She is all signed up for soccer and dance this summer to keep us busy. We're looking forward to our vacations this summer and just having some fun. I'm going to miss the schedule of preschool but it will be nice to have a break and do our own thing for the summer.
I had a great Mothers day yesterday. Grace and I made pancakes and bacon for breakfast, we went down to Lodi to shop and spend some time as a family. They have a great train ride for the kids so we did that for Grace (Mom's got to ride free!) and then just spent the rest of the day doing stuff around the house and Mike grilled out for dinner. Grace was on really good behavior so it was nice to have a day without the lovely 3 year old temper tantrums :)
1 comment:
What a beautiful pic of two adorable little girls, you must be very proud of them.
From Susan (Wendys English Friend)
P.S. I think Addison looks just like her Dad.
Post a Comment