Monday, August 17, 2009
Addison, 11 mths old!
I know it's been all summer long and I haven't updated my blog. We've been so busy! With soccer, dance, vacations, Lys & Kevins wedding.. it's just been non-stop! Not to mention Addie's trip to the ER, complete with a ambulance ride. Life has just been a little crazy around here! I cannot believe in one very short month, my little angel Addison will be one already! Where has the time went. Honestly, this year flew by. Amazing how fast life goes by when you have kids.
We have another vacation coming up in less than two weeks, then Grace will start school again. This summer flew by! It was a good one though. Hoping to start updating my blog more often very soon.
Love, Devon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She's so beautiful!! I'm glad she's okay from her er trip!!
Post a Comment