Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sigh...

Why do kids have to grow up so fast?
Addison is just under a month away from being a year old already! I just can't believe how fast time flies. I wish I could remember each day, each smile, each word, everything they do. For some reason, I can't. I remember certain things, good things and bad, but when it comes to day to day stuff.. I just don't remember. I had to go back and look at my blog to see when Grace started crawling and got her first teeth. I can't even remember how old Addie was when her teeth finally popped through. She started crawling around 8 months, maybe. Gosh I wish I had a better memory for this stuff!

Today Gracie said some really cute things. She put on a pair of her play high heeled shoes, and said she was a woman now! So cute. Then she was fighting monsters, or womens as she called them. Not men or bad men, but bad womens.

Addison had a follow up appt today at the dr for her ears. We talked about her allergies and she wasnts her to see a specialist. While I'm sure it's important to follow up with a specialist, I'm just so tired of taking Addie to the dr. She's been to the heart dr 4 times, and seen her Ped so many times. Now another dr, more paperwork.. more time. Sigh, it's just so overwhelming for me.

I'm trying to update my blog more, so I'm sure this post makes no sense. It's just the ramblings in my head that I needed to get out!

1 comment:

kayhil said...

Thanks for updating about the kids!! Prayers for your little one. They are growing up so fast!