Monday, March 15, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

In an attempt to use my blog more, and actually start blogging again, I'm looking for daily blogging ideas. Today I came across meal plan Monday. I thought that is simple enough, every Monday I can come here and tell you all (if anyone reads this anymore) what we will be eating for the week. At least I can try, it's hard with the kiddos to plan any meals that don't include mac n cheese for Grace and hot dogs for Addie, but I'm hoping to start making more meals that the kids will actually eat. I love to get Grace involved in the kitchen, but usually we just bake together. That's fun and all, but maybe if I got her more involved with the cooking process, she'd actually eat what I make. Also there are Addie's dairy issues to deal with. She is not allergic to dairy, but cannot eat cheese or drink milk, so I have to try to keep those things out of our family meals. I do make somethings like meatloaf with milk, but it's a small enough amount that she can still eat it and be okay. She just cannot have straight of a jug milk, yogurt or cheese (right now)

No comments: