Today started off very early, around 5:30 am. Mike got up early to get ready for work and woke both the girls up in the process. I told Grace it was to early to be up and made her lay down. Addie on the other hand won't go back to sleep once she is woken up so I ended up getting up with both of them.
I am not a morning person.
I need more sleep.
But anyways, we had alot to do today so I figured what the heck, we'll get moving. I made some coffee and realized this morning that the coffee is probably causing my stomach problems I've been having. I'm going to switch to decaf or half caff to see if that helps.
I made the girls some breakfast and we got ready for our day. I was dreading today. Addie had her annual checkup at the heart center at Childrens Hospital today and I had to take Grace with me (for reasons I'd rather not talk about right now! lol!) I asked my sister to go with me for moral support and she agreed. We left the house around 9 and headed to pick her up and to Addie's appt. I packed snacks and stickers and crayons and books, hoping it would help. Last year I took Addie by myself, because up until that point the appts had been a piece of cake with Mike there, so I thought I'd go alone with her. Boy was I wrong. She didn't want any of the testing done last year, so I just assumed this year would be way way worse.
I was wrong! I mean the kids were bored waiting and my sister was great to help me entertain them, but Addie did wonderful with all her tests and examinations. Everything checked out great and we go back in another year to do another checkup on her heart. I'm so happy my baby girl is okay!
After that we went and had a yummy lunch at Chili's and dropped off sis and came home. At this point it's about 3:00. I'm thinking, 4 hours till bed, how am I going to make it! I was soooooo tired and I knew the girls were too. Around 4 I put in a movie, and Addie crashed on the floor for about an hour. She also decided today to take off her diaper and wear undies. After two accidents on the floor I decided back to diapers you go. We'll try again tomorrow if she wants.
Had both the girls to bed by 7:09 and decided to blog my day!
Monday, August 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment