Friday, February 17, 2006

It's been SO long since I've updated my little blog!! So much has happened over the past three weeks and I've been so busy. As many of you know, Mike got transferred to the North Olmsted store at the end of January. We've been staying in a hotel in North Olmsted ever since then and it's been rough. My friend Nicki's dad passed away right before we got the news of the transfer and then my Aunt Dee passed away also. Life's been so rough lately. But we finally found a new place to live yesterday and we'll be moving to Medina next weekend. So things are finally going to be settled and I'm back home! I am so happy that we're only about a half an hour from our family and friends and everyone gets to see Gracie grow up! I cannot wait to have my animals back with us and just be out of this hotel.
Grace is doing good. She is sleeping better at night for me and getting so big already. She makes really good eye contact with me everyday and talks to me. It is soo sweet. I love to talk to her and sing to her because she starts talking back. I love her little coes, and the cute little smile that she makes when she is cooing is so funny. I just want to freeze time so I can hear that noise forever. She stays awake more during the day now and loves to look around and check everything out. She loves the curtains here in the hotel because they have these crazy colors and patterns and she literally stares at them and smiles while I'm feeding her. I'm thinking about taking a picture of the curtains and putting it in her bedroom because she likes them so much! LOL
She's been so cranky today though. She didn't sleep well last night and it's taken a toll on her today I think. I had to go to the post office and Target earlier and all she did was cry in the car. I take her out to go into the post office and she stops crying. I put her back in the car and she starts crying. Take her out at Target, stops. As long as I kept the cart moving she would stop crying. Stop the cart and she starts again. Do you know how hard it is to shop and not stop the car? It's not easy! We finally leave Target and meet Mike for lunch. Of course, she falls asleep and stays asleep the whole time we're eating, so Mike doesn't believe me when I say how cranky she's been.
I finally got the results from her ultrasound and her big cyst is gone. But now she has two smaller cysts on the same ovary. I'm so annoyed by that. Where did they come from and why are they there? We go back to the Dr in Toledo on Tuesday, and she'll discuss what they want to do next about the cysts. I'm hoping they will want to do one more ultrasound around her 3 month mark, and they will be gone by then. I just want them gone!!
So that's all for now. Here are some new pics for you guys to enjoy!!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
And my favorite..
Image hosting by Photobucket

2 comments:

Wendy said...

She truly has the most precious smile I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little Gracie!!