Sunday, March 05, 2006
My poor little baby is still sick. I'm pretty sure we're going back to the Dr Monday. It's been a rough weekend with her, and I'm so emotionally drained. It's really hard to have a sick child, because they feel so bad but have no idea why. I can't explain to her why she is sick, or make it go away. It's exhausting, really. Luckily, Mike has been here to help me with her, but I still feel so bad. I just want this cold to go away, and for her to feel better again. Last night, I just cried while I was holding her because there was nothing I could do to make her feel any better, and I felt so helpless. I hope she feels better tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know how you feel! The boys are both sick. To look on the bright side, this cold is helping her immune system build up to be able to fight off future colds.
Post a Comment