Friday, March 03, 2006

We got the poop! (Sounds like the song.. we got the beat!)
Anyways, I made my darling little girl constipated. I was trying to do a good thing. I switched her formula to Soy, hoping to help her gassy problems. Well, turns out that all I did was make her constipated! So I talked to her new Dr yesterday about this problem, and she recommended that we use Carnation Good Start Supreme formula for her. http://www.verybestbaby.com/content/article.asp?section=bf&id=20019281539291575717469
I guess this is the best of the best formula out there. It's better than Similac and Soy formulas too, because it's easier to digest. So I bought her that kind yesterday, and also some pear juice for her pooping problem. Well, the pear juice didn't work. Grace wouldn't drink it. So I tried brown sugar water. Let me tell you, just two ouces on that stuff works. And works good. So now I've been changing the poopy diapers all day long. So if any of you want to try this concoction on your constipated littl one one.. it's a two to one ratio. Two ounces of water to one teaspoon brown sugar. I gave her just two ounces and it worked just fine!!

1 comment:

Kara - Wife, Momma, Doula said...

Good Start is the best. That is Isaac's favorite formula. It is the only one he will take without giving me a hassle.