On the other hand, I hate moving! I still have boxes everywhere and it's hard to get anything done with Grace. But I'm working on unpacking and organizing, with the help of Deann. She is like on a mission to help me get organized and it's so great! She's coming out again today to help me unpack and organize more. It's so nice to have help like that.
My poor little Gracie is sick! She has a stuffy nose and a little cough. I took her to her new dr yesterday. I love this lady! She rocks. She is very very thurough, and doesn't skip over anything. She thinks that Grace just has the beginning of a cold, but she should be fine. She also wants to follow up with a OB/GYN that specializes in Peds for Grace's cyst. I'm so happy that this Dr actually wants to follow up and make sure that the cyst's are really no big deal. So I have to call and make an appt with this new ob/gyn for Grace.
Other than Grace's little cold, she is doing really good. She is sleeping great at night for me. She is usually in bed around 11:00, up once during the night, and then wakes up on her own around 7:30. She just wakes up smiling and happy. I love waking up to her smiling. It is the best! I have such a good good baby. Even now while she doesn't feel good, she still smiles and laughs and coos all day long. I love her so much!!
Speaking of love.. check out this picture of Grace and her Dad.

I think her Dad loves her just a bit... probably more than a bit actually.
Here are some more pics of Grace to share with you guys!!
Grace and Sadie lady.. they look so comfortable together don't they?!?


No comments:
Post a Comment