
Our new best friend. Hyland's Teething Tablets. I wanted something other than tylenol or motrin for her pain, and a few online friends recommended these tablets. They work! They really do help her pain. She hates them and cries when I put them under her tounge.. but once I'm done they really do help her. She is able to relax enought to take a nap or just not cry. (Which is a wonderful thing)
I feel very bad for her. The pain has got to be unbearable. I'm also trying the teething rings and the teething toys, but she doesn't understand that she has to hold them in her mouth for them to work, so I end up doing it for her. Not a huge deal, mostly. But trying to get things done is a challenge, again. She really hates being put down these days and I know it's because she's in pain.
She's now eating a variety of foods. Peas, apples, peaches, and sweet potatoes. She's loving eating like a big girl, and I kinda enjoy feeding her. We've tried the sippy cup too, but she's just not ready for that yet. It goes in her mouth, then down her clothes. She doesn't get it.
I'm sitting her at the table updating my blog, and she's next to me in her exersaucer. The dog walks over to her to see what's up, and I swear Grace just said "HI" to Sadie. I swear. Oh and she also say's "Mama". She does, I swear. That's my girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment