
Not only did Grace get her ears pierced yesterday, she also got bumped up from her infant car seat to her convertible car seat. Hated it at first (not sure why) I think she now likes it a bit. Not as easy to pop her in and out of like her infant seat, but at least I don't have to try to carry her inside her infant seat, and all the other crap I have to bring along, and get it all in the car. Plus, she no longer stays inside her carseat while we shop or go out to eat, so we decided to move her up to this seat.
Just don't ask me to remove it for use in another car, because Deann did all the work and I have no idea how to properly install or uninstall it!
1 comment:
Big girl!! I love her blue eyes.
Post a Comment