
Remember this house?
You know, the one we moved out of a year ago this past April, to move to Toledo for Mike's job.
We're moving back into it.
Funny how we cannot seem to get out of B-town!
We'll be moving back into our house in September. Our renters have to move (I hate that they do!) so we have decided to move back in and fix it up. I'm excited, because I do love the house, and we'll have a yard again and stuff. I'm sad though because I love the area we currently live in, and I love my apartment. I also feel really bad for Mike, because this adds another 20-25 mins onto his drive each way. So he'll be driving almost an hour each way back and forth. And gas is going to stink. But we thought alot about it and we think we're making the right decision.
I just don't wanna MOVE AGAIN!
6 comments:
I can't believe it! I am so excited it is not 2 or more hours away!!! You scared me though on Myspace...I didn't even want to look at the bulletin because I didn't want to cry ;)
I love you guys and think it would be great for you to be back there. Plus it is closer for me to drive :) Go B-Town
This is why I write your addresses down in PENCIL in my book!
Yeah!!!!!! Welcome back! Well back just a bit closer. Let me know when and I will help you out!
HAHAHA Kat!
So sucks that you have to move again - lots of work involved in that. But once you're moved back into that house, I bet you'll be so happy to be there. And so will Gracie and Sadie and the new pup!
WELL I'M GLAD THEY ARE MOVING BACK!!!!!!! MY BABY AND HER PRECIOUS FAMILY WILL BE RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM ME!!!!WONDERFUL,LOVE MOM
Post a Comment