I've thought about what I wanted to write today, or if I even wanted to write anything, and decided just to keep it simple. She's eight months today. At two months, she slept thru the night. Four months, rolled over. By six months, she sat up. And at eight months, she crawls... backwards. I'm hoping that one day she start moving forward.
I'm pretty upset (in a good way, if that makes sense) that's she eight months already. She has gotten so big, so fast. I could go on and on about her, and make myself cry, but I won't.
Happy eight months, sweetie. I could not love you more.

6 comments:
OH my gosh. I REALLY need to check in here more than like once a week! You have posted some AWESOME pictures, girl!!! I love her new shoes!!!
One more thing - HAPPY EIGHT MONTH BIRTHDAY, GRACIE GIRL! She is REALLY growing up!!
Happy 8 month birthday Grace. You are such a sweetie.
Happy Eight Months, to Mom and Gracie! May the next eight months be as happy and active and FULL OF LOVE as the first ones!
Happy eight months Grace! It seems like only yesterday when we were all reading your birth story.
I cannot believe you're 8 months old already! Time sure flys by!
Post a Comment