Friday, August 18, 2006

Miss ~moving~ booty

Grace never stops moving. She is constantley moving around whether she's being held, in her exersaucer, high chair, whatever it is she's moving. The only time she truely stops moving is when she's sleeping. Today I was sitting on the couch holding her, and before I knew it she had wiggled her way down to the floor as I'm holding her. She's just ready to go..go..go! She's doing this new thing when she sits on the floor to play. She's reaching forward, way forward, then flops down on her belly, moving her legs into the crawling position slowly.. then either rolls over or goes backwards. She has mastered crawling backwards, just hasn't quite got the whole moving forward thing yet. But we're working on that.
When this baby does start crawling, help me. I think she won't stop moving now.. I can't even imagine what she'll be like when she's crawling. I don't even want to think about walking yet. Not yet.
She already loves to stand up. She'll sit down in front of me on the floor, and if I give her my hands, she's standing up. If I don't give her my hands, she's pulling on me till she stands up. Once she's up, she loves to bounce bounce bounce!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Devon--reading your blog about Grace brings back so many memories...thanks!

Anonymous said...

One of these days she'll be up and running and they'll be no stoping her!!