Time to wake up!
Last night I wake up to Gracie laughing her head off. At 4:11 in the morning. In our room (her room is far from being set up). In complete darkness. What the heck is soooooo funny missy at that time of the night?
I get up and give her her pacifier. Lay back down. About 20 mins later, I hear her laughing again! I get up, try the pacifier thing again, but that doesn't work so I pick her up and lay her down in bed with us. I figure she'll just fall back asleep. It's the middle of the night, so one can dream..right? Well we lay there, and I can't fall asleep because Mike is snoring like a freight train and Grace starts talking. She can't even see anything yet she's talking away! I knew Mike had to get up at 6:15 for work, so I take her downstairs so he can rest.
I change her diaper, and she starts laughing again. What the heck is so funny girl?!?!? Please, share with me so that we can both get a good laugh at 4:30 IN THE MORNING. I lay down with her on the floor, but thats so uncomfortable that I move to the love seat. She starts to get sleepy with me, but Sadie starts snoring and that wakes her right back up. I throw something on the dog to wake her up, hoping she'll move to the dining room so we can sleep. Nope. Sadie wakes up, looks at what was just thrown on her, gets up, walks in a circle, and I swear she was snoring again before she hit the ground. *sigh*
I'm so uncomfortable on the love seat, trying to snuggle with Grace, that I decide to move to the couch. Before I can do that though, I have to remove all the loads of laundry that Mike did and the newspapers. So I clean off the couch and we lay down together. At first she just lays there, then she starts throwing her arms around. She knocks me in my jaw with her hand, and I swear for a second there, I thought it might have been on purpose. I gently move her arms around and snuggle with her so I don't really get knocked out, and we finally get some sleep. Till 6:15 when Mike wakes up.
I ended up back in bed with Grace, and she lovingly let me sleep till 8:15. Thanks sweets.
Tonight though, let's not get up and party again. Let's just sleep all night.. k?
Monday, September 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
lol this was a cute entry. i love you girls so so much. it sucks i couldnt see you all this weekened because of my stupid illness you know. :(
time to blog againn
lol - very cute entry. Just like a little picture show in my head.
Post a Comment