I haven't updated my blog in awhile because so much has been going on! We moved last Sunday, to our house in b-town, and this whole week has been a blur pretty much. We were planning on moving during the week, but once we realized that we didn't have help we had to do it Sunday. I was about half packed and had to throw the rest of my stuff in boxes and we moved in about four hours. We had to go back to the apt 3 seperate times to get the rest of our stuff this week and to clean up there.
The house is a disaster. I have boxes everywhere and nothing is organized. We have decided to redo our kitchen, so there is nothing in there except the canned goods and coffee pot, and few other things. We had a leak in the upstairs bathroom though, which is directly located above the kitchen, so we had to have a plumber come out and fix that before we could start thinking about the work that needs done in the kitchen. We want to redrywall and install new cabinets, and a new floor. Eventually get a new fridge and install a pantry around the fridge. But before we can any of that stuff, we had to have the plumbing fixed. The plumber recommended we wait at least a month before installing new ceiling tiles, to make sure there are no more leaks. So right now, our kitchen is pretty empty. I have boxes everywhere, and have so much work to do. Mike has been on vacation all this week so that has helped a bit, but when you don't have anywhere to put your stuff, it's hard to unpack and organize.
Grace is doing good though. She is teething really bad, and we had a few really rough days this week with her. She basically just screamed her head off for hours on end.. not really crying or mad though.. just noisy. You can tell she's in pain though. I feel really bad for her. She now has two little teeth and more are moving around in there. I can see her gums are swollen and nubby. She is still not crawling. Moves around all over the floor and is able to get where she wants to go, but not by crawling. It's funny to see her move around though.
Well that's it for now. Not an exciting post I know! I'll update more when I have more time.
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hugs Devon...I am sure in time everything will work itself out. As for Ms. Gracie...I always gave my kids a facecloth with one corner dampened and had been in the freezer for about 15 minutes. They chewed on that--the cold helped to numb the tooth area and the roughness of the facecloth helped get those teeth through. Good luck and hugs to you both.
Post a Comment