Friday, October 06, 2006

Well, hello there!!


Whenever we're out shopping, people always stop to talk to Grace. I find this interesting considering the fact that she doesn't talk back. She'll smile and get all excited, but doesn't say a word. They ask her questions, and most of the time I answer them. I always feel weird though.. talking for her. I think these people realize that she doesn't talk.. well most of them do anyways.. but they still insist on having a conversation with Grace, through me.

I'm kinda like her publicist. I do all the talking and she get's all the attention.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep. That's what happens when you have kids. "You" really don't matter anymore. Parents and grandparents tend to ignore the parents after we spit out their grandchildren.

d_evans said...

Thanks Nana for making me cry!

Teresa said...

Devon - I absolutely love this post! I remember those days....don't you wonder what's actually going to Gracie's mind when people are talking to her? I always think about that movie "Look Who's Talking". Give her a kiss and hug for me today!