Saturday, November 18, 2006

It's sad.. but true.

My baby has been sick since last Saturday. She has an ear infection and a cold, with a nasty cough and runny nose. She's been miserable, and almost nothing I can do helps her feel better. All but one thing.
She's become a little snuggle butt. Because she's miserable, and she just want's her Mimi..I've been getting the best love ever. She stands in front of me, puts her head on my lap, and I scoop her up and hold her. She usually falls asleep while I'm holding her and it's the best feeling in the world. She has not fallen asleep on my like that since she was itty bitty.
So even though she's sick and miserable.. I'm getting some love from my baby and I'll take what I can get! (Before she starts feeling better and doesn't ever want held again!)

No comments: