My eleven month old also has quite a little vocabulary. She says Daddy perfectly, and she calls me Mimi. She can say kitty, and doggie, and she has repeated "I love you" back to me. She loves Elmo and her new Giraffe she named "dede". She gives kisses when she wants to, but sometimes I can get one by tricking her. (kiss elmo.. kiss mama!) She waves hi and bye, and claps when she's excited.
My eleven month old has learned how to show that she's angry, and doesn't really appreciate it when I tell her no. She wants to do what she wants to do, and that's just how she thinks it should be. She doesn't understand that pulling out the dogs/cats hair is not really all that fun for them, and eating leaves brought in by the dog isn't the easiest thing to swallow.
My eleven month old is super. And I love her so much.
5 comments:
She is growing up so fast! Soon she'll be running around everywhere!
I can't believe she's 11 months old already - where has the time gone? I absolutely loved this post Devon!
Wow! Eleven months already! It's so obvious that this little girl has brought unending joy and happiness into your life, Devon, and I'm so happy for you.
Debbie
I can't believe that it will be a year soon. Time flies by too fast. She is too cute. Love and miss you both.
Ok I have got to say I love love LOVE this post!!!
Post a Comment