Monday, June 04, 2007

Happy Birthday to me

Yesterday was my 28th birthday. We spent the day going out to eat with family and friends and then having everyone back at our house for ice cream cake. It was a really nice day, especially compared to last year. Last year we spent my whole birthday driving through North Carolina, lost, and frustrated. We were driving home from the Outer Banks and made a wrong turn or something, and ended up spending about 15 hours driving through North Carolina.. not a pretty day at all.


Anyways yesterday was much better, and much more relaxing. And this morning Grace sang "Happy Birthday to Mama" while I was getting my coffee ready and getting her a drink. That made my day today.
Here are some pics of our day yesterday.. enjoy.








7 comments:

Mo said...

Happy Birthday, Lady!

That *has* to be your sister in that first pic...are you twins? (I don't think you'd ever mentioned that you were, but my gosh! Do you two ever look alike!!)

d_evans said...

LOL no, that's my SIL! Yes we do look alike though. And I'm flattered that you think we're twins considering she's only 18!

Mo said...

Welll...I always thought you were a beauty! But, geez...and, she's not even blood related. The resemblance is amazing!

Give that precious gal of yours a hug from me, would ya?!

Anonymous said...

You look awesome in every pic dev! I'm so glad you had a good birthday. LOVE YOU BFF!

<3 sis in law

Teresa said...

Happy belated birthday!

Kat said...

Happy Birthday my friend! You look fabulous in those pictures...

Anonymous said...

Where is your father?