Thursday, October 04, 2007

I love this kid


So much.
When I look at her, she's still that tiny baby I brought home from the hospital, almost two years ago. Except now, she has more hair, walks and talks, and has her own personality. But she's still my baby. I cannot believe that she's going to be two years old in a few months. Where has the time went? I never knew how fast time could fly till I had her. Now it seems like there isn't enough time in a day.
She's so independent, loves to do things by herself. She loves books and can sit for what seems like forever looking at all her books. Her most favorite right now is Maisy books. I swear I must read Maisy a million times a day, and she always get so excited at the end when we finally find Maisy. She loves Dora and Diego, still loves Elmo and cannot do anything without her baby. She feeds her baby, changes her diaper (biaper as she calls it), wraps her up in blankets, gives her drinks of her juice, and gives her lots of hugs and kisses.
Everyday she adds new words to her vocabulary & puts sentences together. She talks so much, I'm so amazed at how quickly she picks up on things. She is such a joy to have in my life, makes me smile when I don't wanna.
I love this kid.. so very much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so know what you mean. Time never traveled so fast until we had kids. Now life is passing me by so fast I constantly feel like I'm missing something. I love Grace's pic.

Anonymous said...

:( this was so sweet.
She is very smart, and a great girl.

daionara said...

Awwww, I love her too! Course I've never met her but still, you know what I mean.