Yesterday I put Grace down for a nap as usual. She was tired, but talked herself to sleep for awhile. No big deal, she does this alot. Anywho, I hear her talking after she's napped so I go up to get her. Open her door and she's sitting in the corner of her crib. Holding her diaper?!? With this confused look on her face.
Imagine the look on my face. Then I notice that she had peed the bed?!?! All I could do was laugh. I asked her why she had taken her diaper off. She responded with some bologna about she's ready to use the potty. (haha)
When you have kids, your life is soo odd.

*I heard that, Mama*
2 comments:
That's my girl - I knew she was ready!
Love
Nana
i got caught up on all the info tht i had missed since winter. wow what a change in her and you. You look wonderful and i am so proud of you. Tell your mom i miss seing her. Love, Aunt Cheryl
Post a Comment