Thursday, November 29, 2007

What's that?

Grace loves to look at books and have us read to her. But she's started this new thing.. pointing to every picture on the page and saying.. "What's that?" over and over again. So usually I end up just telling her what's on every page instead of reading the book.. or I ask her to tell me what it is.. and she usually knows! That little bugger is just asking to ask..

So yeah it's been a week since Thanksgiving and I haven't updated my blog yet. Why? I don't know. Laziness maybe.. to much going on to sit down and blog.. been picking my nose.. (haha Debby.. ) anywho, I have pictures to post after I get them uploaded. Thanksgiving was great and the food was really good. I still have leftovers in my fridge a week later.. so I think that means we had plenty of stuff! The pies need to go away though... those extra calories are adding up quick.

Well the boss aka: Grace just came to get off the computer to do something for her so I'll be back later to post some new pics.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I always loved reading to the girls....and now to Colin. He always wants me to read Green Eggs & Ham, over and over!

Wendy said...

Looking forward to your pics!!