I forgot to post yesterday. I had good reason though. I kept my cousins baby (Anastasia!) all night Tuesday night, and while she slept great and did really good for me, I was super tired yesterday and took a nap during the day, and went to bed really early last night. I just needed to catch up! So I forgot to blog... but not giving up. I'm ready for bed again tonight but decided to update tonight so that I wouldn't be behind again. But, I really don't have much to talk about other than Grace decided not to nap today, so it's been a really long day and I'm really tired again. Funny how her sleeping for a few hours during the day really makes a difference in how I feel. I really need that break from her toddlerness most days to make it through it seems. And since she didn't nap and I was feeling very tired, I decided to make frozen pizza's for dinner. Well, as it turns out, our oven has decided to quit working a WEEK before Thanksgiving, and I had to cook the pizza's in the toaster oven. (I don't even want to talk about the oven, because it just makes me mad!) Anyways, I put the first pizza in, and burnt the crap out of it. So much so that Grace wouldn't even eat her favorite food. Then I cooked the second one, and guess what.. burnt that one too. It's just not my day!
And with that little update, I'm off to bed.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Devon - what a crappy day! That blows! Do you have to have someone come fix your oven or are you gonna get a new one? Great timing. UGH! I'm mad FOR you!
I sooo know what ya mean about the day getting way too long when she won't take a nap. Some days, Liss sleeps like 1/2-hour total and you're right -- mommies NEED those breaks!! It's necessary for our sanity! Hope she takes an extra long nap for ya tomorrow. ((HUG))
Post a Comment