Grace turns two in three days! I cannot even believe my baby girl will be two already. Where has the time went?
My baby, day one
Three months
One Year, Christmas 2006
First haircut, July '07 19 months
....First time seeing the ocean, August '07 20 months
And here she is, almost two years old. It's truly amazing to watch her grow everyday. To see her learn new things, to have her say "mama" when she needs me. How much she loves her Daddy and her family. She's such an amazing girl, and we are truly blessed.
Happy Birthday Grace Marie Evans. I still love you more than words could ever express.
Happy Birthday Grace Marie Evans. I still love you more than words could ever express.



4 comments:
Oh, that's so precious Devon. Look at that tiny newborn baby and then how BIG she is now! It IS amazing, isn't it?! Happy birthday, sweet Gracie-girl!!!!
Happy Birthday Gracie!!!
I can't believe our little Grace is going to be 2...Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment