Three was the number of the day yesterday. Grace ate three plates full of food for dinner and took a three hour nap yesterday afternoon. Now this girl usually takes naps, yes, but not usually a three hour nap. And she also usually eats dinner, but not three plates full and usually not what I've made for dinner. Seems someone likes to eat dinner when daddy is home.. probably showing off.. and when he's gone she's like ya.. not going to eat that.
Okay, finally those Thanksgiving pics I promised you all!
5 comments:
Devon - you look great!
Oh I love the Thanksgiving pictures!! I agree with Teresa - you look GREAT, girl! I absolutely love your hair and you look so gaw-jis!
I don't know why it says I'm "anonymous". It's just me - Wendy!
Hey how about her mom? Dont she look good?
Her Mama looks hot!
Post a Comment