Last night she told Mike she wanted to go potty, so he took off her pants and diaper, and she sat down on the toilet. I was sitting next to her and I heard the trickle and realized she actually went pee! She told Mike she had to go and then actually went! Yay! We clapped and made a big deal about it and she was so excited.
She didn't finish peeing on the potty though instead, stood up and peed on the carpet.
Oh well, at least she got some in the potty!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
small beginnings!
yea Gracie!
Nana
Ha I love it!!!!! She is the best little girl ever. I love that little one.
Congrats Grace!
So nice you and Mike were both there to experience that! :D
P.S. WISH YOU WERE HERE, just made a strawberry frapp with whole milk.. mmmmmm
Post a Comment