Saturday, March 01, 2008

50-100 things

I know it's been a whole month since I've updated my blog. I just haven't felt well or felt like talking. This pregnancy is kicking my energy level down to ZERO and when I get a minute to relax, the last thing I wanna do is talk or blog. Sorry blog readers. I'm going to try to do better though, starting today.
A few of my blog friends have been doing something lately that I think is neat. They are coming up with either 50 or 100 random things about themselves and blogging about it. I'm going to try that now. We'll see how many I can come up with!

1. I could eat A1 sauce on just about everything.
2. I love coffee but haven't been able to drink it since being pregnant.
3. I can go weeks without eating chocolate, even if it's in my house.
4. I probably let my child watch to much TV, especially lately because I don't feel well.
5. I love sleeping and I'm terrified of not sleeping with this next baby.
6. I feel bad that I kept a blog while pregnant with Grace but haven't done one for this baby.
7. I think about the ocean and the beach everyday, but don't think I'd want to live close to it.
8. I wish Mike didn't have to drive 2 hours a day for work.
9. I hate going to sleep at night without talking to my husband.
10. Naptimes are my favorite time of day, but I tend to get bored without Grace.
11. I miss working out on a daily basis.
12. I cannot wait to feel good again. Come on second trimester!
13. Grace is such a mini Mike, it's hilarious really.
14. I would love to move out of Barberton.
15. I hate telling people where I'm from.
16. I have convinced Grace that she is a princess.
17. Yesterday I had to tell her that princesses have to get their haircut, in order for her to agree to get a haircut.
18. I love going to the library, especially with Grace.
19. I really want a bagel from Panera right now.
20. In order for Grace to not be scared of trains, I told her they were going to work when they make noise.
21. I despise mornings.
22. I will never be a morning person, but I will try to at least smile in the morning.
23. I don't have alot of patience, which is something I hate.
24. I despise doing laundry, because I don't have anywhere to put it when it's clean.
25. We need more dressers and closet space.
26. My animals drive me crazy on a daily basis.
27. I cannot imagine our lives without them though.
28. There is something wrong with our Dyson vacuum cleaner but I'm worried it will be alot to fix.
29. I love to cook and bake, but cannot even think about doing it right now.
30. I'd rather go out to eat or pick up food than cook at this point in my pregnancy.
31. I think that Weight Watchers is hands down the best way to loose weight.
32. I cannot wait to go back to WW someday.
33. I love to read, and I'm so glad that I try to make time to read everyday.
34. I got an IPOD for Christmas that I still don't know how to work properly.
35. I want to get Grace in swimming classes so she won't be scared of water like her Mama.
36. I hope we get to go on vacation this summer.
37. I think greeting cards are a waste of money, but something you have to buy.
38. I wish I had time to scrapbook.
39. I wish I had a craft room.
40. When I was little, I wanted to be a nurse or a lawyer.
41. I want to finish my college education one day, just not sure what I want to finish it in.
42. There are people I think about every single day, even though I don't pick up the phone to call.
43. I despise talking on the phone.
44. Target is my favorite store to shop at.
45. Pampers cruisers are the best diapers available.
46. I'm terrified of potty training and accidents.
47. Grace tells me everyday that her belly is getting bigger.
48. I think she is trying to tell me something about my belly.
49. I worry everyday about things I cannot control, but I don't tell anyone.
50. I believe in recycling.
51. I wish we could do more for the environment.
52. I wear my contacts for longer periods of time than I'm supposed too.
53. I haven't been to the denist in 3 years. (ack!)
54. Even though this is my second pregnancy, I feel like it's the first and don't know what to expect.
55. I would like to have more than 2 children, just not sure I want to be pregnant again.
56. There is a show called "John and Kate plus 8" that never fails to make me cry, every episode.
57. Even though both my parents have had or still have high blood pressure, I never worry about it happening to me.
58. I have a pretty rare blood type but don't give blood.
59. I hate having blood work done.
60. I love stupid reality TV shows like America's Next Top Model and Flavor of Love.
61. You've Got Mail is my favorite movie.
62. I always hope that I'm teaching Grace the right way, and wonder sometimes if she should know more.
63. I wish I could save more money on grocery shopping.
64. I also wish I could come up with meal plans.
65. I prefer canned peas over frozen.
66. Sometimes I look at Grace and she's still the baby I brought home from the hospital. Just bigger and walks and talks.
67. I really hate our basement and avoid it at all costs.
68. I cannot believe I've already came up with 68 things to talk about.
69. I cannot wait for spring. I need some warm weather.
70. The other night I dreamt that I went tanning, and didn't even care that you're not supposed to while pregnant.
71. I have really vivid dreams and remember them when I wake up.
72. I hate getting up to use the restroom in the middle of the night.
73. I wish I knew how to budget for things we really want to buy.
74. I think I'm the only one that really understands what Grace says.
75. I'm so happy that I joined a Mom's group last year.
76. I'm not brand loyal at all. I always want the best deal.
77. I'm terrified of heights.
78. I hope that I don't make Grace scared of them also.
79. I would love to live in TN, SC or NC one day.
80. I'd like my family to be there also though.
81. I saw a baby that was abandoned on the news this morning, and it made me wonder why.
82. The disturbing video that was all over the news a few weeks ago about the cows in the slaugher house in CA makes me want to never eat meat again.
83. I just finished a book called "Water for Elephants" and I loved it so much I want to read it again.
84. I don't remember the last time I read a book and wanted to read it again.
85. I learned how to knit a few months ago but haven't touched it since then.
86. I'd love to take a knitting class.
87. One day I'd love to open my own junk shop.
88. I love looking at other people's junk.
89. I worry that Grace drinks to much juice and not enough milk.
90. I want to go to Jamaica again one day, but I'm terrified of the unknown there.
91. While I don't think McDonalds is the devil or anything, I hate that kids think that's the only option to eat.
92. Grace told me this morning that she never goes to sleep, even though she just woke up.
93. I do believe you should always stop and smell the flowers.
94. I wish I could be more organized in life.
95. Since being pregnant I also cannot drink pop but maybe once a week. I miss diet coke.
96. My hair needs colored extremely bad.
97. I'd like to get my hair cut, but also thinking about letting it grow out while pregnant.
98. I never paint my fingernails only my toenails.
99. I wish I actually knew how to apply makeup.
I made it to 100! Can't believe it.
100. I have natural curl/wave in my hair but apparently not while I'm pregnant.
29.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Re: 62. I always hope that I'm teaching Grace the right way, and wonder sometimes if she should know more.
Don't wonder or worry - you're doing a great job and she knows every bit as much as she should - maybe even as much as Hailey, seems both girls deep thinkers... and she will know more on just the right timeline...
We're very proud of both of you!
(and I can't remember my google blog username so signing anonymous again.)
Love...
Nana Debby

Anonymous said...

Thanks Nana :o)

Anonymous said...

What a great blog big sis- i always love reading things about your life. Love you!

-Lyssa

Kat said...

I'm also a John and Kate fan, although I have to admit, when they did their first special I thought they were the most unlikeable couple on TV! He's Korean and I always look at Korean's babies to gage what my babies may look like someday.

Unknown said...

I have tried to do one of these. I don't think I ever accomplished it, though. Anyhow, great list~ very honest.